There are 4 stages to our process:
1. We work with our clients to define the research question.
2. We help the client decide whether they require a full systematic review or a tailored evaluation of the evidence
3. We help the client decide what type of evaluation is required. This could be:
- In-house validation tools for model, marker or tissue validity
- The statistical reliability of results
- Clinical study risk of bias
- Preclinical study risk of bias
4. A report is compiled which presents the evidence in a transparent manner. We provide layered evidence; a summary evidence table backed by detailed data and methodology. We use a traffic light system outlining strengths, weaknesses and evidence gaps. More informed decisions can then be made on potential risks and benefits of investments under consideration.